Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final Blog

Just wanted to write about a few quick things that happened after I had blogged last night. Shortly after writing, D shift and I went out and had a little fun. We took out the rescue and played with some of the light configurations that they have. I'm not kidding when I tell you they could light up someone's entire yard for a back yard football game. Also, the crew asked if I wanted to go up in the ladder. After admitting to a small fear of heights, I had no choice. It was an awesome experience. I even got a picture of myself over looking the city of Franklin at night. Unfortunately, there were no calls last night, and I ended up falling asleep in the recliner. The departure was bitter sweet. I will sincerely miss the guys at the FFD. I hope that I worked my way into the family that they have established, and that it was as positive of an experience for them as it was for. All in all, I'm real happy with my decision for my senior project. I came out of it with a much greater understanding of the life of a firefighter, and a pretty cool T-Shirt! Thanks to all of my readers who kept up with my project! My project will be presented on tomorrow, Thursday the 27th, from 10-12 in the Wise. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment